This is a list of some of the many other groups and association that many be of interest to Farm Direct Marketers. Click on any organization name to go to their web site. If you would like to add a web site to this list, please Contact Us.
USDA free publications - The AMS Marketing Services Branch offers many publications for download. Some examples:
- Farmers' Market Development Manual
- How To Direct-Market Farm Products on the Internet (December 2002)
- Improving and Facilitating a Farmers Market in a Low-Income Urban Neighborhood: A Washington, DC, Case Study (January 2002)
- The California Agricultural Direct Marketing Study (January 2002)
- Supply Chain Basics: Technology, How Much, How Soon